The University Station project is an age-qualified apartment building located on a narrow lot between a light rail station and Buchtel Boulevard.
Working with the design/build team at the Beck Group, we were able to come up with a design that accommodates the challenging, narrow site with an economically viable design. The resulting project stands 6 stories tall, consisting of a 5 stories Prescient structure on top of a 1 story concrete podium.
University Station project was a HUD financed project.
- Project Type: Senior Apartments
- Prescient Project Area: 60,000 SF
- Stories: 6
- Structural Engineer: Anchor Engineering
- Developer: Mile High Development
- General Contractor: Beck Group
- Architect: Beck Group
The Prescient Platform is ideally suited for multi-unit buildings up 16 stories tall