Cora Downs Residence Hall
The University of Kansas Central District Apartments and Dorms projects combined totaled 543,000 sq. ft. with a bed count of more than 1,200.
The project for Prescient was 35 weeks long with a total construction schedule of 28 months. To adhere to tight schedules often required for student housing, Prescient offered a fully integrated construction platform. With school starting in the fall, colleges and universities cannot afford to have schedule delays. This was an essential part of why Prescient landed the University of Kansas project.
- Project Type: Student Housing
- Location: Lawrence, KS
- Apartments Prescient Area: 320,000 SF
- Residence Hall Prescient Area: 213,000 SF
- Developer: Kansas University
- General Contractor: CBG Building Company
- Architect: Treanor Architects
The Prescient Platform is ideally suited for multi-unit buildings up 16 stories tall