Hyatt House Belmar
Located at the core of the Belmar shopping district, this project is a truly urban building, making our swift structural installation all the more important to the project team.
With 5 stories of Prescient structure built on top of a 1 story concrete podium, this project was Prescient’s first hospitality project. The hotel guestroom floors, easily converted from the corporate design standards to the Prescient grid, offer an ideal layout for structural efficiency and shortened installation times.
- Project Type: Hotel
- Prescient Project Area: 80,000 SF
- Stories: 6
- Owner: Continuum Partners
- General Contractor: Alliance Construction
- Architect: Law Kingdon Architecture
- Structural Engineer: KL&A
The Prescient Platform is ideally suited for multi-unit buildings up 16 stories tall