CCU Residence Hall
This project proves the advantages Prescient brings to the student housing building sector by delivering an institutional quality structure in 1/3 the install time.
The project includes a 4 story Prescient structure of student residences and an extensive mansard roof on top of the 1 story concrete basement. A fast installation time was essential to this project due to the move-in deadline corresponding with the 2015-16 school year. CCU Residence Hill was Prescient’s first student housing project and led to one of our most recent projects, on the same campus for CCU.
- Project Type: Student Housing
- Prescient Project Area: 90,000 SF
- Stories: 4
- Structural Engineer: Martin/Martin
- Developer: Colorado Christian University
- General Contractor: GE Johnson Construction Company
- Architect: Davis Partnership
The Prescient Platform is ideally suited for multi-unit buildings up 16 stories tall