CCU Residence Hall
Yetter Residence Hall was constructed utilizing 90,000 square feet of the Prescient structural framing system, which abbreviated the construction schedule significantly and ensured the on-time delivery of this student housing project for Colorado Christian University.
As everyone in the Student Housing sector knows, on-time delivery is the critical factor in a project’s success, and thanks to Prescient’s efficient assembly process, Yetter Residence Hall was delivered on time for the 2015-16 school year move-in. The four-story building hosts 53 apartments in a three-bed/three-bath configuration with a living room, kitchen, and dining area in each unit.
- Project Type: Student Housing
- Prescient Project Area: 90,000 sq ft
- Prescient Stories: 4
- Structural Engineer: Martin/Martin
- Developer: Colorado Christian University
- General Contractor: GE Johnson Construction Company
- Architect: Davis Partnership
The Prescient Platform is ideally suited for multi-unit buildings up 16 stories tall