B Street Lohi
Located on the lower slopes of the Lower Highlands neighborhood, this market-rate apartment project was designed around the spectacular downtown Denver views.
This project was the first Prescient structure ever built. With a sloped site, the building consists of 1 level of below grade parking, a 1 story podium, and 4 stories of Prescient above. On the top floor there is a club room and roof deck for taking in the views.
- Project Type: Market Rate Apartments
- Prescient Project Area: 70,000 SF
- Stories: 5
- Owner: Palisade Partners
- General Contractor: Confluence Builders
- Architect: Craine Architects
- Structural Engineer: KL&A
The Prescient Platform is ideally suited for multi-unit buildings up 16 stories tall