This 12 story tall apartment building is Prescient’s first high-rise building and the first project utilizing our 6” system width.
The project, with over 450,000 square feet of total building area, consists of 8 stories of Prescient structure on top of a 4 story concrete podium. Located in the Uptown neighborhood of Denver, only a few blocks from downtown, this project proves how bringing our lean manufacturing and logistics systems to the job site can transform the construction process on urban sites.
- Project Type: Market Rate Apartments
- Prescient Project Area: 260,000 SF
- Stories: 12
- Owner: Trammell Crow Residential
- General Contractor: Martines Palmeiro Construction
- Architect: Kephart Architects
- Structural Engineer: Anchor Engineering
The Prescient Platform is ideally suited for multi-unit buildings up 16 stories tall