Product Engineer (Design Suite)
Position is based in our Global technology Centre in Cracow.
- general domain knowledge about building construction industry and/or engineering,
- general knowledge about Building Information Modeling,
- at least basic working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and Autodesk AutoCAD,
- general interest in AEC software,
- interest in software development participation (practice would be an advantage),
- at least good English (used in day-to-day business),
- strong analytical, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
Nice to have:
- University Degree in Civil engineering, Environmental engineering, Architecture or related (upcoming graduates are welcome to apply),
- working knowledge of other Autodesk products (inc. BIM 360) and other design applications,
- experience in architectural, structural or MEP design,
- knowledge of project management principles,
- open mind, “can do” and “stay positive” attitude.
- participation in process of software development on the side of Product Ownership,
- solution design of new applications and software improvements,
- collaboration with end-users and representing their interests in solution design,
- preparation of required documents and specifications,
- collaboration with Design and Software Development teams during project execution,
- monitoring and reporting about project’s progress and risks,
- performing end-user tests of design tools being developed,
- participation in knowledge sharing and issue solving with software users.
- B2B or Full employment contract
- Training budget
- English lessons
- Guaranteed time to skill honing during work hours
- Private medical healthcare, additional life insurance
- Multisport card
- Participation in conferences and industry events
- Sponsorship of employees’ initiatives
- Access to education online premium platforms
- Flexible working hour
- Possibility of remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity and Unlawful Harassment
Prescient is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.