Prescient’s digital design-build system is an efficient, integrated, and transparent approach for developers, architects, and GCs who plan, design, and build multi-family housing and hospitality structures. Designed to revolutionize the building environment, Prescient leverages the power of technology to link standardized architectural design and products, automated structural engineering, precise manufacturing, and rapid on-site assembly.
The Robotic Welder Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of the robotic welder to produce assemblies of metal trusses to quality and efficiency standards.
- Medical & Dental Insurance (Employee premium is 100% paid by Prescient)
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Attendance Incentive Program
- Flexible Spending Account/ Health Savings Account
- Basic Employee Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistant Program
- 401(k) Plan with safe harbor match
- Adhere to all safety requirements and protocols while operating manual weld station and/or robotic welding equipment.
- Safely apply welds per specifications to produce completed product.
- Moves completed Trusses from Robotic welder to the repair table.
- Apply competencies in computer-based software to operate the robotic machine and to accurately input job orders onto the DMO.
- Perform operator maintenance per equipment schedule.
- Stop machines to remove finished material or to change tooling, setup, or material placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and performing root-caus
- Confer with Production Supervisor to resolve machine malfunctions and production errors, and/or to obtain approval to continue production.
- Follow all established safety guidelines and OSHA requirements; wear required PPE
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience operating a robotic welder is highly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Detail-oriented and able to identify maintenance, product, or operations issues
- Ability to use a tape measure, box caliper, and micrometer
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Able to work shift hours, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
Work Environment: This position operates in an industrial manufacturing environment that is not climate controlled and experiences changing temperatures, noises from the use of industrial equipment, and atmospheric conditions such as welding smoke and grinding dust.
Physical Demands: The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Prescient is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.