The HR Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resources department including hiring, onboarding, administering pay, benefits and leave, enforcing company policies and coaching People Managers in employee relations. In this position, the incumbent is resilient, pragmatic, adaptable, and a team player.
· Quickly establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal client groups, including employees, managers, and senior leaders.
· Partner with and support the Recruiting Specialist on recruiting, interviewing, onboarding of hourly employees in a manufacturing facility. Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required.
· Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including, but not limited to compensation, benefits and leave; progressive discipline matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition and morale; occupational health and safety; training and development.
· Serves as a workforce champion and promotes a positive work environment and employee experience.
· Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
· Partner with People Managers and provide guidance on the progressive disciplinary process including investigations, disciplinary matters and terminations.
· Practices effective relationship management to elevate working relationships with internal client groups, including managers, senior leaders, and employees along with our global HR specialists.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law.
· Serve as a backup to process payroll and manage benefits administration. Manage and oversee the HRIS, to ensure accurate completion of ad-hoc employee changes and ongoing maintenance of personnel files.
· Assists with relevant HR administrative tasks as required.
$55,000 to $65,000
Medical & Dental Insurance (Employee premium is 100% paid by Prescient)
Flexible Spending Account
Health Savings Account
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Critical Illness and Accident supplemental insurance
Employee Assistant Program
401(k) Plan with safe harbor match
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Unlawful Harassment
Prescient is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.