On this position you will be working in our Technology Center in Cracow on projects in United States.
- Analyzing of the technical documentation.
- Concept designing within Prescient®
- Creation of 3D models and building documentation in Autodesk Revit environment.
- Detail design of steel elements in Autodesk Inventor environment.
- Optimization of design solutions.
- Creation of shop drawings of steel structures and its’ elements.
- Day to day coordination of designing process with partners from United States.
- Creation and submission of project documentation at various stages of Projects
- Preparation of drawings and other necessary data for manufacturing purposes.
- Taking part in development of company’s hardware and software solutions.
- Reporting progress in dedicated, project management platform.
- Working according to Agile methodology.
- Good verbal and written communications skills of English.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD.
- University Degree in Construction or Structural Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Building Information Modeling approach.
- Nontrivial thinking and ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Opened mind and “can do” attitude.
- Experience in design and detailing of steel structures.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor.
- B2B or Full employment contract
- Training budget
- English lessons
- Guaranteed time to skill honing during work hours
- Private medical healthcare, additional life insurance
- Multisport card
- Participation in conferences and industry events
- Sponsorship of employees’ initiatives
Access to education online premium platforms
Equal Employment Opportunity and Unlawful Harassment
Prescient is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]