Location: Krakow, Prescient Technology Centre or Remote
If you would like to help us pursue perfection both in software and construction working in Krakow Global Technology Centre, read further.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that other can follow to create and improve data systems.
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition.
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
Qualifications for your role would include:
- 9+ years of experience in general IT/software/database development and data design
- Knowledge of systems development, including system development life cycle, project management approaches and requirements, design, and testing techniques.
- Proficiency in data modeling and design, including SQL development (advanced level) and database administration in distributed systems environment.
- Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics.
- Experience with database management software
- Data management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complicated concepts in simple terms
- Good English skills (C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience with reporting using analysis services connected to PowerBI, Excel, etc.
- Experience in Apache Spark, Apache Airflow, PostgreSQL, data DevOps
- Experience with MS Visual Studio IDE with SSDT
- Knowledge of MDX (or equivalent) language and queries
- Knowledge of Visual Paradigm or other CASE level tools.
- Knowledge of Python/C#/Java programming languages
- B2B or Full employment contract
- Training budget
- English lessons
- Guaranteed time to skill honing during work hours
- Private medical healthcare, additional life insurance
- Multisport card
- Participation in conferences and industry events
- Sponsorship of employees’ initiatives
- Access to education online premium platforms
Equal Employment Opportunity and Unlawful Harassment
Prescient is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]