Prescient’s digital design-build system is an efficient, integrated, and transparent approach for developers, architects, and GCs who plan, design, and build multi-family housing and hospitality structures. Designed to revolutionize the building environment, Prescient leverages the power of technology to link standardized architectural design and products, automated structural engineering, precise manufacturing, and rapid on-site assembly. With this powerful digital thread, Prescient is increasing ROI across the entire development, construction, and operating value chain.
The Construction Quality Manager provides on-site Construction Quality leadership and management as described below.
- Industry Knowledge: Must possess the knowledge of Quality philosophy, concepts, and principles. Knowledge of construction processes, especially in the areas of general construction, metal building assembly, and QA/QC processes.
- Analytical, Problem Solving, and Decision-Making Skills: Ability to solve complex problems and clearly communicate decisions based on business needs.
- Professionalism/Communication Skills: The ability to conduct professionally with all levels of the organization. Demonstrate high standards and good communication skills with subordinates, colleagues, suppliers, vendors, and others in the organization.
- Results Focused: Drive to consistently achieve or exceed targets and goals within determined timeframe and Construction Quality expectations.
- Conflict Resolution Skills: Ability to identify and address differences between groups or individuals and find common ground that enables everyone to work together.
- System Thinker: Ability to understand systems and process flow.
- Develop and document Prescient construction processes for all areas of field operations to ensure a correct and consistent approach to the to erection of Prescient structures.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize an effective Quality Management System intended for the Construction Quality processes.
- Train and support Prescient site teams to ensure the documented processes are being properly and consistently followed.
- Work with Prescient Construction teams to ensure that individuals performing functions affecting Quality are able to demonstrate the appropriate skills and performance results.
- Collaborate with and support the Construction Project Management team to ensure effective and efficient execution of Construction Quality processes.
- Implement the Company’s Quality inspection plans and procedures at the job sites level to achieve the desired Construction Quality objectives and metrics.
- Perform Construction Quality inspections on an as-needed basis and manage the execution of inspections by Prescient Certified Installers and Prescient personnel.
- Manage the effective documentation of Construction Quality inspections to assure compliance with Quality programs and contractual obligations.
- Support the continuous enhancement of the Company’s products through the implementation of appropriate problem-solving tools, prevention methods, and continuous improvement techniques.
- Communicate with the CPM and Construction teams all appropriate customer, regulatory and organizational requirements to assure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the IRFI and RFI processes through collaboration with the Construction and Prescient Engineering teams
- Develop and implement the performance measurements necessary to effectively evaluate project performance and trends in quality, customer satisfaction, and the cost of poor quality.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in Quality Management, Quality Engineering, Construction Management, or Special Inspections roles.
- 10+ years of related work experience. Secondary education is highly preferred.
- Related professional certifications are preferred.
Work Environment: This position will work in typical construction outdoor environments, likely in adverse weather conditions, year-round. At a minimum, 80% of travel is required.
Position Type: This is a full-time, exempt-level position.
Salary: $100,000 – $120,000 (DOE)
- Medical & Dental Insurance (Employee premium is 100% paid by Prescient)
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Employee Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistant Program
- 401(k) Plan with safe harbor match
Prescient is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.