Partnering with Prescient means working on disruptive technology through leading-edge thought process and design. By seeking the future direction of the industry, one that uses technology-based design and conflict resolution, Prescient coordinates off-site manufacturing and site assembly.
Prescient is seeking partners who want to continuously innovate to drive down costs, time and risk. Advantages to being a Prescient supplier include:
- Global Reach: The Prescient platform would apply globally, allowing suppliers to be global partners.
- Better Efficiency and Margin: Prescient’s mission is to revolutionize the building industry through an innovative, integrated and model-centric BIM design platform. By utilizing its proprietary Digital Thread, Prescient is able to provide a detailed and accurate bill of materials early in the building process. This empowers all suppliers to plan and manage their capacity, workforce and raw materials more effectively. As a result, the Prescient platform drives efficiency and margin for Prescient, its suppliers and its customers.
How We Work with Suppliers
Master Supplier Agreement
All suppliers are required to fill out and return a Master Supplier Agreement. Key highlights from this agreement include, but are not limited to:
- Terms: Net 45
- Terms: End of Accumulation Period (EOAP)
Prescient seeks to identify, develop and maintain a robust, selective base of Qualified Suppliers who exemplify its core values and partner with us to provide innovative, lowest-total-cost solutions that enhance the customer experience. Prescient’s objective is to qualify suppliers with the best capability match to its business needs on all fronts, including Manufacturing, Construction, and Technology.
Prescient selects its suppliers from its network of Qualified Suppliers. Prescient awards business based on the supplier’s ability to meet specific requirements of quality, schedule, and cost, in addition to project-specific requirements such as geography and effectiveness of supply chain. Prescient monitors suppliers’ performance to ensure the products and services they provide meet or exceed the agreed-upon terms and conditions. With critical commodities/suppliers, Prescient conducts quarterly meetings to discuss Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), short- and long-term business forecasts, and cost improvement projects. In the near future, Prescient will connect with its supply network through an internet-based portal providing a wide range of business services for all suppliers.
Supplier Selection Process
Prescient’s supplier selection process is methodical, progressive and transparent, and includes reviewing quality, financial, personnel and certification criteria.
Steps in Prescient’s supplier selection process are as follows:
Step 1: Download and Complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Prior to having access to Prescient’s engineering specifications, you’ll be required to sign this agreement.
Step 2: Complete and Register your company through our Oracle Vendor Portal
- Be sure to include a current W9 and current Certificate of Insurance if you will be performing any work on a Prescient site.
Step 3: Complete and sign a Master Supplier Agreement. The Master Supplier Agreement describes the general terms and conditions governing any purchase of product, material, service or equipment.
The qualification process, which includes research, evaluation (with a site visit for manufactured components), and agreement, as well as ongoing monitoring and measurement, will be completed by the sourcing team, and you’ll be notified of approval or we’ll be sure to reach out with any further requirements.